11.10.2009

1 year Birthday!


I've had my makeup blog for a little over a year now, and I'm very proud of it. I think I've grown a lot in the past year, and seeing all the things I've been privileged to do since last November really makes me happy. Got published in Power for the first time in Febuary, and have had 3 Covers and a few more snippets since then. Got to spend some time in L.A and meet and work with some great people. Was lucky enough to get work published in GEEK Magazine, Avenue Edmonton, People en Espanol, Prestige Magazine, Disfunkshion Magazine, and 20/20 Magazine. I worked with a great Men's designer named Todd Shelton, and got to do some awesome photoshoots showcasing his clothing line "Shelton Clothing". I got to work with my boyfriend on a shoot and have our work published in Coastal Carolina Home & Lifestyles Magazine.

Here's to the next year!
And coinciding with my blog's birthday is my own birthday this Thursday the 12th)! :)

0 comments: