11.17.2009

Hi! I'm in florida! It's so beautiful out...much different from the 30-40 degree weather in NY.

Recently, I purchased Smashbox's "Wish for the Perfect Palette".

I wasn't really sure how I'd like it since I hadn't seen it in person...But, I was pleasantly surprised when I received it in the mail. It retails for $59, and is around 7x7". It has 64 Eye Shadows, 8 Cream Eye Liners, 6 Brow Tech Powders, 1 Brow Wax, 8 Lip Glosses, 2 Blushes, 1 Complexion Brightener, 1 Bronzer, 1 Highlighter, and 4 Mini Brushes (Shadow, Liner, Brow & Lip). It'd be a GREAT gift for Christmas or Hanukkah. I could easily bring it to a photoshoot and eliminate 75% of my kit since this carries almost everything I need. The eyeshadows have great pigmentation, and really show up against different skin tones. All in all, I'd give it an A. Definitely pick it up for the holidays!!

0 comments: