2.23.2010

MAC Give Me Liberty Of London first looks

Set to hit shelves March 11th...

Let me just say, I LOVE THIS PACKAGING! I will admit that sometimes I can't help but buy an item of makeup if it comes in a adorable little container (especially when it's limited edition!). MAC has put out some really cute packaged collections in the past (FAFI collection, Dame Edna collection), but this MIGHT be my favorite packaging yet.








The "Give Me Liberty Of London" Collection will consist of 2 beauty powders, 5 eye shadows, 4 lipsticks, 4 lip glasses, 2 blushes, 2 nail lacquers, 2 make up bags (small and medium), and 1 limited edition scarf.

I can't wait for March! Does anyone else love this packaging?
xoxo

1 comments:

Marcie Hélène said...

I've been excited for this for a couple months now! The packaging is sooo cute as well. Luckily I'm now able to control my spending habits where as in the past with other collections the packaging sucked me in and I felt like I had to buy everything and well most of it's still sitting in all my makeup very unloved. =( i at least want to pick up a beauty powder so i'll have a cute compact, a lipstick and a lipgloss.